VOGONS

First post, by tizerist

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

MAME 32: i am trying to play thrill drive via mame (a game like burnout 2 a bit) but it has missing sound and wont play because of this.

anyone know where i can get the relevant missing file?
cheers.

Reply 1 of 3, by Salim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have this suggestion. Since it's missing a specific file, why not search for it on yahoo or google? I was missing Wargod.chd and I just typed it in... I got some good leads, but unfortunately, none of the download links were working. :\ Better luck with your search, though.

P.S. I have had more successful searches, I just can't recall which files!

Reply 2 of 3, by ADDiCT

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Salim, if you are able and equipped, you should use you brain before posting. If i wasn't such a friendly, understanding person, i would call this post of yours very, very stupid, and you an imbecile. First, the original post is more than two years old, so you're a major thread necrophiliac. Second, everything related to the downloading of copyright protected material is _NOT_ welcome on VOGONS. Third, using Google should be quite obvious to anyone with a brain (so it might not be obvious to you). Fourth, your own "solution" (if it can be called a solution) to the OP's problem didn't work for yourself (!), making your post completely unhelpful, and thus superfluous. I can't believe you actually took the time to type in this load of crap you call a post.

Reply 3 of 3, by Sune Salminen

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Plus there is no file you can download that will make Thrill Drive work.

The driver is still in a preliminary state and the game is unplayable.