VOGONS

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hows it going!

I've been on the emulation of consoles a bunch lately & have had much success with all the Emu's I have so far...

Mame.... I finaly got around to it as I have been learning as much as I can about console emulation (Im like a sponge) 🤣 that I finally feel its time to mess around with Mame.

Quick question though theres 3 file ext. types of Mame... Which would run better, .fi, .net, or.com?Is it just a preferance thing? If its a system type thing my spec can be found at this link. below.

My Desktop & Mobile Toys

Im pretty sure I understand how to run it but there was no explanation to the file ext.

-Thanks 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵 🤣

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 1 of 3, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well the good news is I got it working no prob!!! The bad is as I was trying to write this, some @$$hole just busted out the rear window in my Ford Explorer trying to steal the speakerbox in the back that has 2 JL 12 in. speaks in it and weighs roughly 90-100 lbs. and is twice the size of the window frame its self. Needless to say the retard didn't get squat, hell a monkey could of did a smarter job.

(We Live In A World With Neandrithals That Play With Mario Mushrooms To Much! 😁 🤣 )

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 3 of 3, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks Qbix, I kinda though so. I was like what the... shouldn't it be and .exe for application and then I was thinking of what those .ext mean and i thought .com, duh! I felt like a Jack-Ass, but with dealing with my vehicle and all I forgot to delete this post but thanks because someone else might have the same question! Off to finish cleaning up glass, fun,fun!

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

(p.s your avitar rules! 🤣 )