VOGONS

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Just to let all you fellow frustrated Gens fans know… It’s not you, Gens v2.11 don’t work with 32XCDRom! Somewhere along the lines it seems Gens ran into some internal problems with the 32X & SegaCD (MegaDrive) Adapters having conflict issues with one another. When the SegaCD is activated in Gens, the 32X Adapter becomes disabled for some reason. So don’t be supprised if ya get an error message displaying you need to properly configure your Virtual 32X Adapter, don’t waste your time as most likely you do have the Bios placed in the right Regional Format Slots, I did as I activated my Doom32x cart. & Knuckles Chaotix…. Bammer huh! 😢 But I have a great answer for this created by a man by that goes by the name of Steve Snake & it’s called Kega Fusion.

Fusion not only works with 32XCDRom but it also emulates a great portion of the Sega creations all-in-one Emulator!!! Were talkin’ Sega SG1000, SC3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X in one Emulator!!! I love Gens and all but it does not compare to Fusion. Fusion is Gens + way, way, way more. So treat yourself right a check into getting your copy from the link to the homepage below…..

http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-index.php?page=Kega (Fusion Home @ Eidolons-Inn)

If you have 32XCDRom or are a big Sega fan, this is a must for you! Also to note the sample render plugins they provide at the homepage, they say you might not notice much. Heres my quick spec’s

XP Pro
512Mb PC3200 DDR SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600 Firmware Ver. 6.14 w/ 64Mb Vid. Memory

& they actually made a big difference in quality on my stuff so if ya relate check em’ out! I think Fusion is definitely a Most Promising Sega Emu for Win9x/ME/2000/XP !

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 1 of 5, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Do you get a commission fee every time you use a formatting tag?

Intel CC820 | PIII 667 | 2x128MB SDRAM | 3Dfx Voodoo 5 5500 @ Dell P790 | Creative SB PCI128 | Fujitsu MPC3064AT 6GB + QUANTUM FIREBALLlct10 10 GB | SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-608 | IOMEGA ZIP 100 | Realtek RTL8139C | Agere Win Modem

Reply 3 of 5, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No commission here unless ya want to pay me! I take peanuts! 🤣

Im just a fellow gamer that is tired of having a hard time being able to find all the info I want, & I have this gut feeling a lot of people are having the same problem. I just like to look out for my fellow gamers & let them know they are not alone & provide as much help as I can!

I get no payments from anyone for this nor do I want any. I am in it for the games & the people. 😀

Vogons has helped bring me this & now I feel I should repay by helping other gamers like I have been helped.

....and I like to write and luv being artistic... 😁

"I'm just another lonley gamer who has found a home in good ol' Vogons!"

Last edited by Waxxxz018 on 2004-08-04, 07:45. Edited 1 time in total.

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 5 of 5, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Zup wrote:

Tags are great to highlight important things, but an excessive use of tags make your text unreadable (sorry for my poor english).

Just tryin to be artistic again! But ususally I try not to use so many tags to make it eligible.

The text above says "Artistic" if your having a hard time reading it & your english is not poor as I am American & only speak english & can read what your saying . 😀

😵 Waxxxz 😵