VOGONS

First post, by somebody

User metadata

For a game now the sounds work perfectly, but now there is no music. I think it should play from the CD. Can someone please help me?
Thanks in advance

Reply 1 of 2, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Im kinda of new to VDMSounds but I will give this a shot. I just had this same problem in Redneck Rampage.After you have enabled MSCDEX (Low Level CD Support) by right clicking your VDMSound Game Setup. If you have two CDROM Drives put the CD in the drive with the lowest value. like if one is E: and another is F: go with the lowest which in this example is E:. Let me no if it works for ya. If not keep on it and you'll get it!

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 2 of 2, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Another shot would be to try using Sapu's SAPUCDEX which you can read in this post written by Snover through the link I provided. It is Included as an extra when you install VDMSound 2.1.0 (im not sure about any of the older ver. thouogh).
Just open the extras option in the installation menu and check the box!
Several other nice features are avalible like the NOLFB Vesa fix among others! Most Awesome Stuff!!! 😁

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---