VOGONS

First post, by Jargon

User metadata

When I try to run Conquests of Camelot with VDMS it says "unable to load video driver". Can anyone help?

Reply 1 of 8, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Run INSTALL.EXE and select EGA/VGA with RGB monitor - 16 colors. Also, be sure that the game's folder has the file EGA320.DRV in it.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 2 of 8, by MichelleZB

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Sorry to resurrect such an old post, but I'm having the same problem with Conquests of the Longbow and I wanted to make sure my question hadn't already been answered.

I would be so delighted to play this game--I remember its sequel, Conquests of the Longbow, from years and years ago. It was a great game.

Anyway, I've managed to install it on Dosbox and everything, but when I try to run this game, I keep getting a message that says "Couldn't install video driver!"

I did select the EGA/VGA in setup, and the game's folder does have the file EGA320.drv. I wish I knew some more things to try... I feel so computer illiterate!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Reply 4 of 8, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You should ask in the DOSBox forum. VDMS is a completely different project. Also, see the post above for the solution. If you still have problems, start your own thread in the DOSBox forum for further assistance.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 5 of 8, by bunnyworld

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have several(25-30) sound sample cards for a Kurzweil K2600 keyboard, I was wondering where I should list them for sale, what they might be worth.Any advice I recieve is greatly appreciated.

Living the dream,one day at a time, loveB

Reply 7 of 8, by bunnyworld

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I need to edit my post, and move it to another forum. I see that it says I can do so, I havent been able to find any direction to do so. any help is greatly appreciated. 😕

Living the dream,one day at a time, loveB