VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by stranger1992

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all 😀

I bought Glidos earlier in the year and played it fine. I did a fresh install of XP (but copied all my glidos files including the tex. pack and music i was using) and it was still fine.

However, I took a break from TR1 but i came back to it last night and i've got the spinny logo now. I logged onto my page on the glidos site and used one of my old unlock codes, copied that, and unlocked Glidos. I exited (and killed the glidos.exe process so it was completely not running) Glidos and re-ran it. But i have still got the spinny logo.

I tried to use a new unlock code but my limit has been reached (i've used 2).

I deleted the c/programfiles/glidos folder, and then reinstalled the latest version of glidos (and repeated the above instructions) but still, nothing.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Reply 3 of 5, by sephiroth99

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a similar problem. Yesterday I played some TR1 UB and today when I started the program, it crashed (for whatever reason). Now when I restart glidos I have the spinning logo. Realised my glidos ID changed (??) Went on the unlock page and realised we only have 2 unlock codes and I've used them all ...

If glidos could do something about that it would be very appreciated!

Reply 4 of 5, by sephiroth99

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

some more info : I used my first code on the first install, and the second one when I upgraded Glidos to 1.44

I'm not trying to cheat the system here, I just wanna play some TR 😢

thanks in advance