VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Unregistered

User metadata

I am amazed! Just out of fun I was reading that post from that 'kid'. It was just a matter of time until some dude pretending to be a 9 years old ask for a free key. What impressed me the most was how polite you guys were!
I think it was just great the way you handled him. It was so classy! I think that was what made him so mad! hehe...

By the way 10 bucks isn't really that much but if you were to convert it to the currency in my country it's quite something... Don't worry I won't ask for a free key!! I already bought it anyway.

Attachments

• evolution.gif
    Filename
    evolution.gif
    File size
    63.95 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 2 of 6, by Unregistered

User metadata

For some more laughs, see this moderation by Snover:
showthread.php?threadid=1304

He was wrong, though:
showthread.php?threadid=1309

Still, another funny example.

------------

There's been some other examples of the free Glidos requests, some handled better than others:
showthread.php?threadid=399
showthread.php?threadid=443
showthread.php?threadid=435
showthread.php?threadid=437
showthread.php?threadid=787
showthread.php?threadid=1053
showthread.php?threadid=1420

Ugh, I'm feeling sick now...

Reply 3 of 6, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Um...
That person was from .EE, you're from .BR...
and each time the hostmask was slightly different, thus making me believe there was no proxy use going on...

And, dammit, it isn't my fault Kaminari made it sound all illegal. 😉

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 4 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Unregistered There's been some other examples of the free Glidos requests, some handled better than others:

*shrug*
Just so long as people don't try "mind games" about the price.

It's one thing to grumble about it...it's another to generate long thespian-style speeches about it or "I'm so poor, that when I was born without a body, all my mother could afford was this bag of leaves" stories.

Reply 6 of 6, by Schadenfreude

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Snover wrote:

Hmm, funny, no response since I pointed out the discrepancy in TLD... nothing more from that kid (or "kid"), either.

Yah, that was me (second post, not first). Forgot to log in. Didn't know what to say in reply, either, since I am not in Brasil (currently, nor ever).

😮

Weird, hmmm... I will have to check it out.

Can you PM me the IP? This is very strange.