Common searches

Lara home-3

Topic actions

Reply 41 of 69, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I've only just looked at your Mansion texture pack. Wow! I am seriously impressed with your new rendering of the exterior -- how on earth did you manage that? It looks fantastic!

Reply 42 of 69, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well, I can explain that if you want. In essence I am just wrote the numbers on the old textures, so I make some kind of map that I see when I am in the game. Anyway, that was hard work, believe me.Thanks for suggestion!
I want to ask Paul one thing about the texture pack that he post at Glidos site. Where are the textures that appear in screenshot 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12? (Plants, ivy, wooden door, water surface) The textures that I download are different or mis, and I like to get the textures like this on the screenshot.
Snover thanks.

Reply 43 of 69, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Um, those are nothing to do with Paul or the Glidos site, you're talking about my textures on my site: TR Xtra.

The Caves texture pack on the site is very out-of-date. The screenshots show a much newer version, but it's not available yet.

I'm working on all the Peru levels and will release all four levels together when they are completed.

Reply 45 of 69, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

A long time yet... I only have limited free time to spend on this project. I was rather over-ambitious when I decided to start it two years ago!

Reply 46 of 69, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This is the picture from the coloseum level (it's not very big peace of art) 😖 . For God, these textures are in totally disorder. It's so hard to rearrange it.
Anyway, I still got the problem with putting the sound in the game. 😢

Attachments

• c.jpg
    Filename
    c.jpg
    File size
    35.06 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception
Last edited by Antonijadis on 2005-09-20, 00:19. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 50 of 69, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Colosseum is great, and lots of lovely classical freizes to put in it. I've found exact matches for most of it.

The one I'm looking forward to is the Cistern -- lots of lovely moss and gunk to chuck about.

I've been experimenting too with lizard scales for the good ol dinos -- tricky to get something looking right.

BTW, I've also re-done a lot of the basic textures for Caves to make consistency with the later levels. Shame I've had to rework the Caves so many times, but it's all looking a lot better now.

Ooh, lots to share with you all, I'm getting all excited again!

Reply 51 of 69, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This one show a little more. What do you think?

Attachments

• Colosseum-2.jpg
    Filename
    Colosseum-2.jpg
    File size
    58.24 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 54 of 69, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Here is the picture from "Midas palace" for interests people. 😘

Attachments

• Filename
    Pool.jpg
    File size
    271.18 KiB
    Downloads
    328 downloads
    File license
Last edited by Antonijadis on 2005-10-21, 21:57. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 57 of 69, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Very very nice indeed, love the circular tiles on the bottom of the pool.

BTW, could you replace it with a JPG, PNGs are rather large...

Reply 58 of 69, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This picture show one of ideas that I have about the "Cistern". So,what do you think?

Attachments

• Cistern.jpg
    Filename
    Cistern.jpg
    File size
    108.71 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 59 of 69, by Kaminari

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Wow, this is as authentic as it goes!

Maybe it's just lacking some amount of "moisture" here and there. It's too "greyish" and not enough "greenish". It's a faithful rendition of the Cistern, but it doesn't look like it has been corroded by centuries of humidity like the original one does.

It's beautiful anyway. Keep it up :)

[Edit] Upon closer inspection, it seems you actually included some bits of moss, but I think it doesn't stand out enough. The stone textures look fab, though.