VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Kaminari

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi guys,

I've finished Temple of the Cat and I've made good progress in Atlantean Stronghold... but I've just realized that I've got no ingame CD audio at all since I started TR Gold... except for the title tune which, surprinsingly, is playing OK. Don't know why it didn't strike me sooner 😁

I have to mention that TR1 has no such problem. Is this a known issue with TRUB?

My sys: Win2K SP3, Glidos 1.19...

Edit: should I add that it's an original copy? 😀

Reply 1 of 2, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kaminari wrote:
Hi guys, […]
Show full quote

Hi guys,

I've finished Temple of the Cat and I've made good progress in Atlantean Stronghold... but I've just realized that I've got no ingame CD audio at all since I started TR Gold... except for the title tune which, surprinsingly, is playing OK. Don't know why it didn't strike me sooner 😁

I have to mention that TR1 has no such problem. Is this a known issue with TRUB?

My sys: Win2K SP3, Glidos 1.19...

Edit: should I add that it's an original copy? 😀

I'm not sure it has any CD tracks. I get no CD audio either.

Reply 2 of 2, by Kaminari

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks Paul, I feel relieved... in a way 😉

The CD actually has four tracks:

1. Data track
2. Title
3. Temple of the Cat (aka Colosseum)
4. Atlantis

The third track is the one with the whispering winds that one can hear at St Francis' Folly in TR1; the fourth track is the one with the heartbeats.

Since I never played at TR Gold before, I'm not sure whether these tracks are intented to be played or they were inadvertently included... I'd prefer the sooner 😜