VOGONS

Common searches

Glidos Logo

Topic actions

First post, by Unregistered

User metadata

Yeah! I just got my unlock codes and was playing the first Tomb Raider. It was great! No logo and good graphics! I saved the game and took a moment to eat dinner. When I came back and started it up again, the LOGO was back!!! Auuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhh. I tried exiting the game and starting it up again a couple of times, however the great, big logo was still there. Is there something I should be doing every time I start the game? Thanks for any help!

Waiting with bated breath..........

Reply 1 of 2, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

That shouldn't happen. If the logo appears next time you play, try looking at your GlidosID and compare it with the one you sent in your unlock request.

There used to be a problem which made the GlidosID change depending whether the computer was connected to others on a network or not. It could also be affected by going on and off line. As far as I know I've cured that.

Reply 2 of 2, by Unregistered

User metadata

Thanks for responding. I ended up turning the computer off and restarting. Everything was fine then. I do hope that I don't have to do that every time I take a break though.

As far as the unlock codes go, I did copy them exactly as instructed. Hopefully, it was just a one-time thing. Thanks!