VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by otipher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm new to working with Glidos, although I did get it working with Tombraider without too much trouble. I have also installed VDM with the updates.

However, I'm still not having much luck at all with the retail version of Blood. When I launch Blood from Glidos, I can get up to the 3DFX alpha messages, hit space to continue, a few logging messages appear, but cannot be read before the DOS box vanishes.

I found a few threads on the Blood topic on these boards, and the two areas that I am left unclear about are:
1. which (or both) of Glidos v1.2 or the special Blood Glidos have to be used for a chance of success
2. the detailed instructions at the Glidos page for Blood make no mention of running the Setup program that comes with Blood, which would seem to be a prerequisite before running Blood under Glidos?

If someone could elaborate on these two points above, then I will be in a good position to provide more troubleshooting info to any fellow Blood/Glidos users out there feeling generous enough to help me out.

thanks!

Chris

Reply 1 of 1, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Don't have time for a length post but
1. GliDos v1.20 support Blood just as well as the ver of Glidos in that thread. So do not use the older version of Glidos.
2. Using Blood's setup.exe is required before running Glidos.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline