VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Wildman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello. I only have seven posts and I believe I made a very bad impression on the board moderators by requesting illegal copies of programmes. It was a stupid move, especially since the terms of use for these boards include a clause that specifically bans this type of behaviour. I will now be a good little boy and go out and purchase a copy of this game legally because I enjoy it and I want to support the game's programmers. Maybe I will even make a little donation to appease the gods of this great service. I understand that if I do this again I will be banned, so I am very sorry and will never ever EVER EVER do it EVER again. Promise. XOXO, Snover is the greatest.

Soyo K7V Dragon+
Athlon 2100XP
512MB DDR PC2100 Crucial
WinXP pro
Radeon 8500 retail
CMI 8738 onboard sound
TombRaider1 & UB
VDMsound
Glidos

Reply 2 of 7, by Wildman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, this is Snover. You may have noticed I vandalized your posts. I am allowed to do this as I am the forum administrator. Please don't think that I dislike you for doing this, because I don't, but also, please don't ask for links to games that are still widely available here again or I will be forced to ban you. Sorry-- rules are rules. Judging by your comments above I know you won't ever be so silly as to do this again, however. 😉

Soyo K7V Dragon+
Athlon 2100XP
512MB DDR PC2100 Crucial
WinXP pro
Radeon 8500 retail
CMI 8738 onboard sound
TombRaider1 & UB
VDMsound
Glidos