VOGONS

Common searches

Help Please!!

Topic actions

First post, by Unregistered

User metadata

Hey,
I just got Glidos and I am already having problems. I start the program Carmaggedon through, the program, and it goes through the beginning credits, but after they are done it goes blank. The program has not crashed, I know because i call up the Windows Task Manager and it says the program is running. What is going on? i am trying to run the original Caramageddon. The Complete Specs of my computer are: ATTACHED BELOW
Help is appreciated,
Peter

UPDATE from Nicht: Sorry Peter. Had a problem with thread, but don't worry. All your data (even the Printer) is safe and sound in the text file attached to my reply.

I would've attached it here, but the way the board works, it wouldn't let me.

Paul will find it because I placed some nice down arrows right here:
|||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by Unregistered on 2003-06-30, 21:35. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 3, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Err...yeah. This is slight overkill. If it's going to be more than a page or so of data, then go ahead and paste that into a text file, then attach it to your post.

About the only way I think that could've been longer would be if it had been in Binary form.

Probably could've left out the printer info...

UPDATE: Tried to fix thread and made things worse. Took the easy way out and put things back the way they were, except now Peter's spec are placed in THIS attached text file.

Attachments

• Filename
    system summary.txt
    File size
    18.15 KiB
    Downloads
    168 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception