Common searches

First post, by Ghaleon4

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Howdy!!!
Glidos rules.
Okay:
I'm running a Dell Inspiron 8500 laptop with a 15.5 inch widescreen display. The aspect ratio is 1.6, and the native resolution is 1920x1200.
Is there a way that I can set a resolution that would would better match the aspect of my display? It's definitely tolerable, and hardly noticeable as it is...but...I'm a perfectionist. (Lara looks kinda short, and wide...barely. hehe)

Also:
This should be in a different thread, but the only one I could find on the subject was a little bit too violent, and I didn't wanna be apart of that. It has to do with my Glidos ID changing when I change something on my computer.
I'm a LITTLE bit concerned that I may run out of chances to get a new key online. (I JUST NOW got my second one)
However, I think what caused it, was I was messing with my network settings, and deleted an unnecessary network bridge. I don't foresee doing anything that will change my ID in the future...but here's what would really help me out along with many others:

Can you comprise a list of all the things that DO change your ID, and then comprise a list of all the things that WON'T? I mean...you don't have to be ridiculous about it or anything. I just wanna know if I can say...update any drivers? What can I do with my network settings? Etc, etc, etc...

You rule, and thanks!

The only time I've ever felt truly alone, was when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Reply 1 of 3, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have a a Dell Inspiron. Lovely bit of kit. 1920x1200? Wow! Mine's 1600x1200. I'll have a think about that. Glidos doesn't handle non-four-by-three resolutions properly, but maybe it could. Also 1920x1200 isn't a defined Glide resolution, but OpenGLide could have it added, I guess.

Don't worry about running out of unlocks. If the quota turns out not to be enough, I can up it.