VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by TR-ADDICT

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Biiiiiig thanks for Glidos, which works excellent here in combination with VDM and the 'Joy to Key'-tool (essential for a
Gravis Gamepad-freak like me)

I tried a version for Win ME looong time ago and I am very thankful that I can play my favorite game with Win XP too now ( just love to stalk around in the levels to enjoy the unbeatable atmosphere)

And the vogons-forum was very informativ too (thanks to Paul, Nicht Sehr Gut (funny that you use a german expression), Snover and other nice poeple who put so much effort in helping the users)

But now to the final essential step........the payment.

You wrote that one can use PayPal to make the payment in several ways,
but it seems that I have to enter a credit card number (which I do not own, sorry).

So I hoped for the possibility to transfer the money from my bankaccount to your account, which is the most common
pay-procedure in Germany.

But it seems impossible to register there without a valid credit card number 🙁

So I really hope that there is another solution than asking a friend to use his creditcard.

Is there any ??? 😕

Last edited by TR-ADDICT on 2003-07-22, 15:32. Edited 1 time in total.

whoever finds a grammatical mistake, can keep it 😜

Reply 2 of 8, by TR-ADDICT

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Yeeeeehaaaaa, I am in.

Only thing I need now is the destination-data for the 10$.

Uhm.........errrrrrrrr, there is a Bank Transfer ID, but how do they know the money is for glidos ?

(Nothing like 'goes to Laser Point Software' there, because it seems I cant use the link from the Glidos-page but only pay directly in my PayPal-account, because i dont have a credit card)

Last edited by TR-ADDICT on 2003-07-22, 15:22. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 3 of 8, by TR-ADDICT

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Now I begin to understand......slooooowly🆒

It seems that I have to transfer the money to PayPal and then from there with a destination-information to Laser Point Software.

Another question came to my mind:

Will my PC-ID for unlocking Glidos only change after changing hardware or can unlock it again after a reinstallion of Windows without requesting a new unlock-code ?

Greets and thanks in advance

Reply 4 of 8, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
TR-ADDICT wrote:
Yeeeeehaaaaa, I am in. […]
Show full quote

Yeeeeehaaaaa, I am in.

Only thing I need now is the destination-data for the 10$.

Uhm.........errrrrrrrr, there is a Bank Transfer ID, but how do they know the money is for glidos ?

(Nothing like 'goes to Laser Point Software' there, because it seems I cant use the link from the Glidos-page but only pay directly in my PayPal-account, because i dont have a credit card)

I didn't know you could do that. Where are you seeing a Bank Transfer ID?

As for non-PayPal payments, can you get hold of UK pounds in cash (preferably a 10 UK pound note)?

Reply 5 of 8, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
TR-ADDICT wrote:

Will my PC-ID for unlocking Glidos only change after changing hardware or can unlock it again after a reinstallion of Windows without requesting a new unlock-code ?

You get an umlocking account on the Glidos web site.

Reply 6 of 8, by TR-ADDICT

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Sorry for my late reply.

The Bank-ID appears when I choose the option to transfer money from my bank to PayPal as an info for them( I have to write it on the transfer-paper)

What do you mean with non-PayPal payments?
Sending money in a letter ?

Cant I just transfer the money from my bank-account to yours?

It would be much easier for me 😎

Reply 8 of 8, by TR-ADDICT

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Oh, yes, I didnt think that far.

I will try if I can manage it with my PayPal-account or just ask a friend to use his credit-card.

Thanks for the answers 😀