VOGONS

First post, by marklar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello!

At first i want to say thank you for the great work you did with Glidos, its really great to play a classic like TR again. I read a few threads but couldnt findd a solution to my problem.
My problem is, though i installed the soundpack i'm just getting sounds but not the music.

As i tried to install another soundpack from TombRaiderChronicles, i was able to hear some sounds, but it was all mixed up.

Also, I'm having save crashes often. When i try to play with VDos32, there is no sound at all and my keyboard doesnt work properly (no enter function, i can just use the arrows in the start screen).

Can anybody help?
Thanks for any response

Reply 1 of 3, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Have you configured Glidos to use the audio pack? There's a setting under "Audio". You want the option "Play MP3 tracks".

Also, you need to install TR using the preconfigured archive from the Glidos web site.

Lastly, I'd recommend going back to the Audio pack from the Glidos site. If that one doesn't work, no other one will.

Reply 2 of 3, by marklar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi!

Yes, i did the configuration in the Glidos Audio and i used the preconfigured archive.
It plays a title melody, but the wrong one, it plays track nr.26. In the game i mostly have no sound, sometimes wrong tracks are played.
I already tried to reinstall, but nothing seems to change... 😖

Reply 3 of 3, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

That makes no sense. You must have a mixture of versions of things. I'd suggest download everything again and reinstall, making sure you follow only the links from www.glidos.net.

Oh, one other thing: you must start the game using the Glidos button, not by double-clicking TOMB.EXE.