VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by dhkim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I love Glidos so much that I've been trying to play (officially) supported games one by one, even though I've never played before, other than Tomb Raider. Long Live Glidos!

Here's Dreams to Reality. It has quite remarkable audio tracks, dark and ambient. During the play, CD audio only continues just few seconds and stops. I haven't noticed this audio problem until I tried DOSBOX gulikoza's CVS build. It is playable but suffers even more video glitches, not seen in Glidos. However it plays redbook audio flawlessly. Duncan had to stop moving and listen to those beautiful soundtracks for a while, stunned.

Any idea or suggestion?

Reply 2 of 5, by dhkim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I thought SAPUCDEX only works with dgVoodoo and didn't even try it with Glidos from the first place.

YES YES YES, it is working beautifully.
Thanks Paul.

PS: Could it be one of those wishlists for upcoming Glidos?

Reply 3 of 5, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
dhkim wrote:

I thought SAPUCDEX only works with dgVoodoo and didn't even try it with Glidos from the first place.

YES YES YES, it is working beautifully.
Thanks Paul.

Great. Glad that worked.

PS: Could it be one of those wishlists for upcoming Glidos?

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean to have it work without SAPUCDEX?

Reply 5 of 5, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

That's right. Ok I get you now. Possibly there'd be more value in enhancing VDos32's support for redbook because where VDos32 isn't in use, SAPUCDEX does a perfectly good job. Though, maybe I could enhance both.