VOGONS

Common searches

TRX: Quest

Topic actions

First post, by TombRaiderTim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Would anyone here happen to know how i could get in touch with Quest? I need to ask him a question or two about his textures.

"Immortality Has A Price, But What Are A Few Lives To Sacrifice For Your Dreams?"

Reply 2 of 3, by TombRaiderTim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

No, they are awesome, i am just wondering if you have finished with them now or are you making improvements?

Because there has not been any updates on the TRX website for yours for quite a while now. 😀

"Immortality Has A Price, But What Are A Few Lives To Sacrifice For Your Dreams?"

Reply 3 of 3, by z9d10

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No and yes respectively . I really have a bug up my ass to complete the character textures and tidy the texture-map housekeeping. Also some of the earlier textures are , erm , decidedly 'coarse' and I would like to swap them with some thing better.

Since texture mapping is rapidly becoming a thing of the past I like the idea of the double retro aspect of this project 😀 , although ...every time I sit down to get a little 'work' done something plops into my lap before I get overly productive 😉 , I think the last time I look at a clock it was still 2006...hehehe

(unless of course I happen to be using the computer I use for the glidos/tr stuff which constantly resets itself to the year 1601 . no shit . I didn't even think that was possible but I have living proof , but if that's the case I have plenty of time to get 'caught up' 😀