VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by TombRaiderTim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was wondering to myself a few days ago about how we have to pay for glidos, sure it is a good way but what about the people who want it and does not have paypal?

Some websites offer a payment method via using you mobile phone so i thought up of a little idea to tell Glidos about.

I would love it if there could be a method to pay for glidos via mobile, like enter your number on the site, recieve a text message and reply to it with the word GLIDOS, then it would take the money off your credit and give you your unlock code.

This is just a thought, it would be awesome to use. It could also be the answer to some peoples problems and it could make interest to other people to get get glidos this way.

"Immortality Has A Price, But What Are A Few Lives To Sacrifice For Your Dreams?"

Reply 3 of 5, by TombRaiderTim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Robert do you have any ideas on a website so Glidos could do that? If glidos made it possible i would buy it today. Even if they do, you still earn money, better than nothing? 😜

"Immortality Has A Price, But What Are A Few Lives To Sacrifice For Your Dreams?"