VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by stroheim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If true, that's a little bizarre. I haven't changed a single other thing since I installed my last set of unlock codes only a few days ago. I wanted to use Skype, so added a Microsoft webcam. That's the only hardware change I've made.

I should still have a set available on the server, assuming you get two at a time, so I'll go there and do that. Still puzzled, though.

Reply 2 of 3, by stroheim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

[quote="batracio"]Have you tried to unplug the webcam?[/quote]

I didn't unplug the webcam, but it did occur to me that when I installed the keys in GlideOS, I hadn't yet "activated" my copy of Windows 7, so I thought maybe that's what caused it. Anyway, I'd somehow gotten a new GlideOS ID (I did verify that much), went to the site and got my second set of unlock keys. They worked, and I imaged the whole system. Hopefully I'll be good to go for a while now.

Something else odd had happened too: just before I ran GlideOS and Tomb Raider 1, I had noticed that GlideOS had somehow lost all my settings. What might have caused that to happen I have no idea.

Reply 3 of 3, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hi. If you PM me the email address, as used by your Glidos unlock account, then I'll add a couple more unlocks to the account, just so you don't have a wait if the ID changes again for some reason.

Cheers,
Paul.