VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by moojux

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi everyone!
I have a little problem. I had to re-install WIN XP Home edition and re-installed a "Backed-up" copy of glidos. When I pasted my ID to the clip-board again nothing happend. So I downloaded the newer version thinking that would do the trick. Well , it took my ID number and the game would start ....BUT THAT STINKIN' LOGO IS BACK!!! Don't tell me I have to buy it again , cause I won't.
Is there a quick fix to this problem?
MOOJUX

Reply 2 of 5, by Unregistered

User metadata
Glidos wrote:

Yep. no problem. You just send me another unlock request. No payment: that would be a ripoff.

Hey-ho!
Funny you say that...I was using one of those "infamous" VIA/Intel mobos when I purchased Glidos along time ago....
Since My system F*** up every two weeks I had to re-install windows.

The first time it happened I e-mailed you Paul and you where kind enough to send Me a new un-lock code.
But the second time it happened I didn´t even get a reply....

It´s nice to see $10 well spent 🙁

Now I´m on a stabil Intel-all-the-way system btw

Cheers!
P.s Nice board! D.s

Reply 3 of 5, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Unregistered wrote:
Hey-ho! Funny you say that...I was using one of those "infamous" VIA/Intel mobos when I purchased Glidos along time ago.... Sinc […]
Show full quote

Hey-ho!
Funny you say that...I was using one of those "infamous" VIA/Intel mobos when I purchased Glidos along time ago....
Since My system F*** up every two weeks I had to re-install windows.

The first time it happened I e-mailed you Paul and you where kind enough to send Me a new un-lock code.
But the second time it happened I didn´t even get a reply....

It´s nice to see well spent 🙁

The system isn't automated, so I mess up sometimes. Also emails can go astray. Are you saying you sent just the one email and got no reply, or did you follow it up with a second try?

Reply 4 of 5, by Unregistered

User metadata

It´s quite along time ago, but I think I only sent one e-mail the second time....
Anyway, I have the first (original) mail still on My harddrive, so after I´ve installed the latest version of Glidos I´ll just mail you again shall I? 😀

btw, you were really-REALLY fast in replying to that first mail, wich was/is very appreciated! 😀

Cheers!

Reply 5 of 5, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yes, that'll be fine. Sorry for missing your email on your second request. I get quite a lot of people sending unlock requests without paying, just on the off chance. I must have seen yours and had trouble finding your payment details.