VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by bunkkray

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I could not get Glidos to work with the GOG release of Tomb Raider. Has anyone got this to work yet? Or will support be added?
On a side note I also changed my gog installation so that it had music play by following this guide.
www.gog.com/en/forum/tomb_raider_series ... d_business
Thanks

Reply 3 of 4, by RadG

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi! Yes, i found a method to run Tomb Raider GOG in Glidos. Install Glidos and DOSBox modified version (from Glidos website), edit the file dosbox.conf inside Glidos folder and add the following lines (you must change the path if necessary):

[autoexec]
imgmount e "C:\Juegos\GOG.com\Tomb Raider 1 2 3\Tomb Raider 1\GAME.GOG" -t iso -fs iso

Now run Glidos select Tomb Raider and Adjust... select Executable tab and delete the fields under Allowed executable sizes, leave blank for no check.

If you want to play Unfinished Business, downlad this package http://ul.to/b9vr1zf2 prepared for GOG and extract the files in Tomb Raider 1 folder then, add the following lines:

[autoexec]
imgmount e "C:\Juegos\GOG.com\Tomb Raider 1 2 3\Tomb Raider 1\GOLD.GOG" -t iso -fs iso

Now the same steps, select Unfinished Business, Adjust... leave blank for no check.