VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Well, what the subject says. I've put support in Glidos for running with ISO images for the game CDs

Reply 1 of 6, by maxpen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I encountered a possible glitch regarding dosbox config with this version.
I've pre-installed Dosbox 0.73 and inserted few command lines in [autoexec].
It seems Glidos v1.51 initially tries to load pre-configured dosbox-0.73.conf stored in appdata\local\dosbox folder but it fails to execute Tomb Raider because the config is not properly configured for it.

I had to delete/rename dosbox-0.73.conf to run Tomb Raider and Glidos stores its own config file in appdata\local\dosbox folder, which conflicts with my normal dosbox use.

I'd like to suggest keeping the config file out of appdata/dosbox folder but instead in glidos folder. Thanks a lot.

Reply 2 of 6, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Interesting. Glidos doesn't explicitly request the conf file or instruct DOSBox to do so. I guess DOSBox just does that by default. Perhaps I need to add something to the command line to tell DOSBox to use the Glidos-specific conf file.

Reply 3 of 6, by maxpen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, your assumption was right!
When I execute dosbox.exe in glidos subfolder, it automatically loads appdata\local\dosbox\dosbox-0.73.conf.

looking forward to 1.52 or something 😉

Reply 6 of 6, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
maxpen wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Yes, your assumption was right! When I execute dosbox.exe in glidos subfolder, it automatically loads app […]
Show full quote

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, your assumption was right!
When I execute dosbox.exe in glidos subfolder, it automatically loads appdata\local\dosbox\dosbox-0.73.conf.

looking forward to 1.52 or something 😉

1.52 is out and that issue is fixed