VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by MGSBoca

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Paul:

Unable to play Tomb Raider 1 with Glidos enhancements without, forgive the expression, the dreaded spinning logo. I am registered with you, but perhaps because my email has possibly changed in the interim, I was wondering if that is the root cause. I've been away in the northeast US for 5 months and returned to the non-functional situation.
Second point, I installed Glidos key on my Asus laptop, my presumption is I can install it as well on my Dell Optiplex...hope this is correct. In any event, not working. Re-downloaded the Audio Pack and FMV Pack for some reason it was requesting that when I launched Glidos, was sure I had installed that originally. Please let me know...paid through Paypal

Mark G. Sumner

Reply 2 of 6, by MGSBoca

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Paul:

My paypal email address was changed since I moved, ie, from cq.tech@verizon.net (which I originally used for Paypal) to mgsumner@att.net. I didn't save the password unfortunately that you sent me shortly after payment (which is different than Paypal's pw)...In any event, I can't get to a page confirming a key, four lines or what have you.
I don't know what to do at this point. The program was working perfectly when I left Florida for Philadelphia, and after 5 months away on sabbatical, back in FL with the notebook unused for that period of time, and Glidos doesn't work.
Please respond to my comment also vis-a-vis installing Glidos on 2 computers: my asus laptop and Dell Optiplex. Thank you for addressing these concerns, Paul.,

MG Sumner

Reply 3 of 6, by MGSBoca

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Paul:

My paypal email address was changed since I moved, ie, from cq.tech@verizon.net (which I originally used for Paypal) to mgsumner@att.net. I didn't save the password unfortunately that you sent me shortly after payment (which is different than Paypal's pw)...In any event, I can't get to a page confirming a key, four lines or what have you.
I don't know what to do at this point. The program was working perfectly when I left Florida for Philadelphia, and after 5 months away on sabbatical, back in FL with the notebook unused for that period of time, and Glidos doesn't work.
Please respond to my comment also vis-a-vis installing Glidos on 2 computers: my asus laptop and Dell Optiplex. Thank you for addressing these concerns, Paul.,

MG Sumner