VOGONS

Common searches

Glidos Logo

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by AlberLP

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

first I want to say, that I love TR and I am very happy about Glidos. I played the first two Lvl without the Glidos Logo. At the beginning of the third Lvl the Glidos Logo appeared. From this time on, the Logo is in every Level and in the Main Menu. So I decided to buy Glidos and I did everything like I had to. After I did that, the PC said: "Glidos key unlocked" (or something like that) then I restarted Glidos, as recommended but the Logo was still there. So I waited one day and genereted a new key and did everything again -but it doesnt work. I dont know what to do, the Logo is still there. Please help!

LG,
AlberLP

Reply 2 of 2, by AlberLP

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

thx for the help -I tried but the Logo is still there.

Okay, I thought it would be a common problem, but okay:
I will give you all the information I have:
Model: Lenovo IdeaPad U310 IDEAPAD U310
Mainboard: LENOVO
Prozessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz (2C 4T 1.8GHz, 1.8GHz IMC, 2x 256kB L2, 3MB L3)
Speichermodul: Lenovo Core (Ivy Bridge) Mobile DRAM Controller 10MHz, 4GB DDR§ SO-DIMM 1.6GHz 64-bit, Interne Grafikeinheit
Grafikkarte: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (16CU 128SP SM5.0 350MHz/1GHz, 32MB DDR3 1.6GHz 64-bit, interne Grafikeinheit)
OpenCL GP-Prozessor: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (128SP 16C 350MHz/1GHz, 1.6GB DDR3 1.6GHz 64-bit, interne Grafikeinheit)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 Home 6.02.9200
Game name (and version, if applicable): Tomb Raider I (original CD)
Description of problem: The Glidos Logo is still there, even after buying Glidos and using the Key!
Reproducibility of problem: Until playing the 1st and 2nd Level, there were no Logo, After reaching Lvl 3 the Logo appeard in all Level and even in the Main-Menu
Sound mode used : "Verwende Audio Pack"
Video Mode: OpenGL (OpenGlide) Auflösung (1024X768) Vollbild
Version of emulator (for VDMSound, probably 2.0.4 or 2.1.0; for DOSBox, 0.58+): I dont know: Dos emulation: DOSBox; Aktiviere Glidos's VESA Emulation
and Yes, I have read the readme.

so please help me or tell me where I could find help!

Thx!