VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by hojo2000

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm trying to install the Unfinished Business expansion levels for Tomb Raider. I am using the latest version of Glidos on a Windows 7 64 bit system. My Tomb Raider install is part of the "Tomb Raider 1+2+3" GOG package. I've been unable to find a guide for playing Unfinished Business, via Glidos, for this particular setup. If this has already been solved is there a link available to the solution? I searched but could not find one. if not how can I install Unfinished Business? Many thanks in advance.

Reply 1 of 2, by Sardoc

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Copy the "Data" folder (containing Egypt.tub, Cat.tub, End.tub, End2.tub, Cred0.pcx and Titleh.pcx) from UB installer to your TR1 game folder.

Then, download the exe pack for Glidos: http://download.glidos.net/TR1/TrAndUbForGlidos.exe

Finally, run Glidos, pick Unfinished Business, go to Adjust..., and specify where UB exe file is. Select DOSBox as the emulator.

Best of luck.

Reply 2 of 2, by Wronschien

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, I've been trying to set up Unfinished Business in Glidos for some time, I have the same config as the op (Win 7x64 and GOG version) so I tried the solution posted here but no luck. The game starts (although it is the normal menu with no mention of "unfinished business") but when I select "new game" it crashes.

Btw, the original TR1 works fine in my Glidos setup.