Unfinished Business in Glidos Using GOG TR and Win7 64 bit

General information and assistance with GliDOS.

Unfinished Business in Glidos Using GOG TR and Win7 64 bit

Postby hojo2000 » 2014-3-09 @ 05:51

I'm trying to install the Unfinished Business expansion levels for Tomb Raider. I am using the latest version of Glidos on a Windows 7 64 bit system. My Tomb Raider install is part of the "Tomb Raider 1+2+3" GOG package. I've been unable to find a guide for playing Unfinished Business, via Glidos, for this particular setup. If this has already been solved is there a link available to the solution? I searched but could not find one. if not how can I install Unfinished Business? Many thanks in advance.
hojo2000

Re: Unfinished Business in Glidos Using GOG TR and Win7 64 bit

Postby Sardoc » 2014-3-09 @ 14:39

Copy the "Data" folder (containing Egypt.tub, Cat.tub, End.tub, End2.tub, Cred0.pcx and Titleh.pcx) from UB installer to your TR1 game folder.

Then, download the exe pack for Glidos: http://download.glidos.net/TR1/TrAndUbForGlidos.exe

Finally, run Glidos, pick Unfinished Business, go to Adjust..., and specify where UB exe file is. Select DOSBox as the emulator.

Best of luck.
Sardoc

Re: Unfinished Business in Glidos Using GOG TR and Win7 64 bit

Postby Wronschien » 2016-6-17 @ 11:06

Hello, I've been trying to set up Unfinished Business in Glidos for some time, I have the same config as the op (Win 7x64 and GOG version) so I tried the solution posted here but no luck. The game starts (although it is the normal menu with no mention of "unfinished business") but when I select "new game" it crashes.

Btw, the original TR1 works fine in my Glidos setup.
Wronschien

Return to GliDOS General