VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by US185Damiani

User metadata

I have a Voodoo but I will probably be upgrading at some point in the future I downloaded anbd saved the files for future use, and Have subsequently paid for a copy of glidos thank you very much for ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK.
D. Michael Damiani
1st Lieutenant
185th Night Pursuit Sqdn
United States Aero Service
(Virtual)

Reply 1 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
US185Damiani wrote:

United States Aero Service
(Virtual)

Heh. You threw me for a second there... There was talk a while back of the Air Force changing it's name due to increased involvment in Space. One suggestion was the:
United States AeroSpace Force.

Thought someone had pulled a fast one for a second...

Reply 2 of 6, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
US185Damiani wrote:

I downloaded and saved the files for future use, and Have subsequently paid for a copy of glidos thank you very much for ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK.

Your support is much appreciated. When you do need the files, remember to check back for the latest version; I have one more change to put through.

Reply 3 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Nicht Sehr Gut wrote:

Heh. You threw me for a second there... There was talk a while back of the Air Force changing it's name due to increased involvment in Space. One suggestion was the:
United States AeroSpace Force.

Thought someone had pulled a fast one for a second...

AEF!

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 4 of 6, by Mahoney

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Just wanted to add my heartfelt thanks, too - for the first time in two years I can contemplate upgrading my graphics card! The 5500 is finally going into retirement after Christmas. I shall definitely be contributing.

Rob

Reply 6 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
US185Damiani wrote:

No just the Virtual United States Aero Service from WW1 or American Expeditionary force!

*sigh* Another gap in my knowledge of Military History. Kind of lost track before the USAAF (United States Army Air Force). I do, however, remember "Billy" Mitchell. I'll just pass the salute back to him.