VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Unregistered

User metadata

HI,

Can I've both Glidos and a Voodoo card installed on my system ?

My pc runs Win ME and a NVIDIA GF 3 Card and i've big problem running Redguard 🙁 I've Disabled the 3dfx hardware from my system but nothing happens.

Can you help me ?

Reply 1 of 4, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Should be okay.

Tell me more. Redguard is such a good game. Not being able to play it is a very serious problem. 😀

Not sure what happens to OpenGL support when you have two cards. You might need to install the GF3 dirvers after the Voodoo drivers. Or you might be better not to install Voodoo drivers at all. To be honest I don't know how OpenGL works in this situation. You would be wise to find another OpenGL game and test it.

Setting up Audio on Redguard can be difficult. In the Redguard folder there is a subfolder called sound; in there, there's a files called setsound. Run that and disable sound for now. Also make sure you use Glidos in windowed mode while trying to get new games to work.

Reply 2 of 4, by Unregistered

User metadata

Hi,

Well I've just installed Redguard for the first time 😀 It seems a good game I'm also a big fan of the elder Scroll Series 😀

I've resolved the problem with Glidos and now everything works OK and also my Voodoo card is up and running so i've both drivers on my system 😀
The game runs perfectly with Glidos i've also registered this great program and I'm looking forward to get the key..unfortunately PayPal is quite slow 🙁

Thanks so much for the reply

Reply 3 of 4, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Unregistered wrote:

Hi,

Well I've just installed Redguard for the first time 😀 It seems a good game I'm also a big fan of the elder Scroll Series 😀

Just and oppinion, but it was one of my favourites of all time.

I've resolved the problem with Glidos and now everything works OK and also my Voodoo card is up and running so i've both driver […]
Show full quote

I've resolved the problem with Glidos and now everything works OK and also my Voodoo card is up and running so i've both drivers on my system 😀
The game runs perfectly with Glidos i've also registered this great program and I'm looking forward to get the key..unfortunately PayPal is quite slow 🙁

Thanks so much for the reply

I'm confused about PayPal. I set up a second account just as a test, and I was able to make a payment without waiting for the 4digit code off the card statement. Do they have different rules for different countries?

Reply 4 of 4, by Unregistered

User metadata
Glidos wrote:
Just and oppinion, but it was one of my favourites of all time. [/B] […]
Show full quote

Just and oppinion, but it was one of my favourites of all time.
[/B]

Morrowind is not too bad even if I prefer Daggerfall for the great world to explore. No i'm waiting the key of Glidos for a full immersion of Redguard 😁

I'm confused about PayPal. I set up a second account just as a test, and I was able to make a payment without waiting for the 4digit code off the card statement. Do they have different rules for different countries?

Maybe..I'm italian