K.O.R. Soundfont Project V.4.51

Schedules and announcements about program releases.

Re: K.O.R. Soundfont Project V.4.51

Postby t9999clint » 2019-2-28 @ 19:52

I figured someone already did that. That's good, it means a lot less work for me to do. They still don't have all the features I'm looking for but it'd be a good start.

Fluidsynth was what I was planning to use as well, I also figured I'd try just using falcosoft midiplayer in wine through qemu translation, but I wasn't expecting that to run well...
Just got my Ras Pi 3 B+ today so I'm gonna start tinkering around. I also got my MiSTer fpga today so I'm gonna have some midi fun with that as well.
t9999clint

Postby t9999clint » 2019-3-15 @ 07:09

I couldn't get very close to 500mb, The closest I could manage was 800mb, I posted it up as the GM Basic soundfont. Still though, that's about a gig that I was able to remove while having it sound 90% as good. I haven't tried running it on a raspberry pi yet, but I'm going to be doing that first thing tomorrow morning. Stay tuned. ;)

Also I have a minor bugfix for the complete soundfont. I'm gonna finish that up and upload that tomorrow as well. It'll be version 4.52
t9999clint

Postby t9999clint » 2019-3-16 @ 21:58

I wasn't able to get Zynthian to run, i think it needs a different dac or something, but I was able to get it to work with a base install of rasbian lite.
I'm testing out some zram settings to see if I can load one of my larger soundfonts in there, but I doubt it'll work.

I've found a few more things to change with the bugfix, so that'll have to wait for a little bit...

I started a new project page for the Raspberry PI stuff, I've decided to name it WavePi, here's the link for that... viewtopic.php?f=62&t=65908
t9999clint

Previous

Return to Release Announcements