VOGONS

Blood Blade!!

Topic actions

First post, by AussieConvict

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've been working on a project for a while now. It's finally in a stage where I feel as though I can release it to the world.

Keep in mind this is still - very early stages. but if you're interested in getting the early access version - it's available through my itch page:
https://tobop.itch.io/

0az7ts.jpg

Last edited by AussieConvict on 2017-06-11, 08:35. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 1 of 3, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It can be hard, I know I've been with street rod 3 since the mid 2000's it's remake to street rod 1 and 2 witch are early 90's dos games about street racing. Sr3 started in 2001 or 2002/ Boy 10 years goes bye. Question, isn't unity a drag and drop game maker?

Reply 3 of 3, by AussieConvict

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Bump from the past! It's been years. Tempus fugit 🙁

eyeHr3.jpg

cdoublejj wrote:

It can be hard, I know I've been with street rod 3 since the mid 2000's it's remake to street rod 1 and 2 witch are early 90's dos games about street racing. Sr3 started in 2001 or 2002/ Boy 10 years goes bye. Question, isn't unity a drag and drop game maker?

Unity is great when you learn how to use it - although I'm still learning because it's constantly changing. So much to learn. But yes, essentially most of the workflow is drag & drop. But things can get picky with inputs & the code.