VOGONS

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … der=asc&start=0

This is a massive patch for Fallout 2 that has been worked on for the past 9 years by killap from the NMA forums. This is most likely the final release (yeah right...).

//EDIT NEW VERSION!
http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?201 … al-Expansion%29

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 5 of 17, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

does it have an 3rd part graphics? the one thing that bothers me with some fallout mods is that it's way easy to tell what graphics they have added because the lack the proper pixleation.

Reply 6 of 17, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The added improvements are okay as far as I can tell. Several locations look slightly different.

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)

Reply 9 of 17, by d1stortion

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
cdoublejj wrote:

does it have an 3rd part graphics? the one thing that bothers me with some fallout mods is that it's way easy to tell what graphics they have added because the lack the proper pixleation.

The problem in general with those fanmade patches is that the creators never seem to understand the difference between simple bugfixes and new content which may or may not fit with the developers' intentions, and some of course go as far as touting bastardizations like the "Duke3D HRP" as quality work.

Reply 11 of 17, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

as long as i can't tell the difference between the original art and added art, which i probably will, i ussauly can but, if the pixleation was nailed down then it's easier to let it blend in. one of these days i'm gonna back to FO 1 and 2 and beat them. for years i kept from beating the game because i wanted to "savor the flavor" as there would never be a proper sequel ever again, and there still won't be but, we have mods the vanilla FO still has lots of re playability