VOGONS

First post, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Last week when this broke, I was not free to say anything as I was under an NDA with Sunlight. I have been told that I can now reveal some of what I know. The original will soon be available, too.

http://sierrahelp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3841

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 1 of 14, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

That's great news!

I will definitely get the original. Please look after things like including a map and anything else you need to complete the game 😀

Never played this game, so it will be a special moment 😁

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 3 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I am not involved with the remake, only the original, but it looks like the remake will offer both parser and point & click interfaces. So between that and the screenshots I assume that it will be true to the original.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 4 of 14, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

So when will the remake launch? Now is the time that people have time and money 😀

My YouTube channel

Reply 6 of 14, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
collector wrote:

Not for a year or more. The original should be ready soon.

My bad, I meant the original of course 😀

Can't wait. How will it be sold? GOG.com / Steam or directly? Or as a physical product?

My YouTube channel

Reply 7 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

My part of it is basically done. I am waiting for them to finish the documents before a final compile. It will be a digital download, I assume from Sunlight's site and they were talking about a physical disc, too.

Reply 9 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The last that I was in touch with Sunlight they were waiting on approval from the MacNeill brothers over documentation they wanted to include. I will probably try contacting them again next week.

Reply 13 of 14, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It was? What? When? I haven't seen it on any distribution channels, Steam or GOG.. Weird..

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 14 of 14, by BloodyCactus

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ill have to take a look, the original Gold Rush AGI was my favourite of all the AGI games.

--/\-[ Stu : Bloody Cactus :: [ https://bloodycactus.com :: http://kråketær.com ]-/\--