X-Wing/TIE Fighter re-release

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 45, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

More Star Wars and X-Wing games!

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new St […]
Show full quote

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new Star Wars™ classics are available in our DRM-free Lucasfilm/Disney catalog. This includes three amazing titles available, for the first time in digital distribution, exclusively on GOG.com:
Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Star Wars™ Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
We're also celebrating the DRM-free release of these Star Wars™ games with a 72-hour 20% launch discount:
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™: Dark Forces
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

http://www.gog.com/news/lucasfilm_on_gogcom_w … e_ii_starts_now

YouTube, Facebook, Website

Reply 42 of 45, by tayyare

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
philscomputerlab wrote:

More Star Wars and X-Wing games!

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new St […]
Show full quote

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new Star Wars™ classics are available in our DRM-free Lucasfilm/Disney catalog. This includes three amazing titles available, for the first time in digital distribution, exclusively on GOG.com:
Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Star Wars™ Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
We're also celebrating the DRM-free release of these Star Wars™ games with a 72-hour 20% launch discount:
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™: Dark Forces
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

http://www.gog.com/news/lucasfilm_on_gogcom_w … e_ii_starts_now

As I said before: "Shut up and take my money!.." (well, they already did, in under 5 mins after I see this post above 😊 )

GA-6VTXE PIII 1.4+512MB
Geforce4 Ti 4200 64MB
Diamond Monster 3D 12MB SLI
SB AWE64 PNP+32MB
120GB IDE Samsung/80GB IDE Seagate/146GB SCSI Compaq/73GB SCSI IBM
Adaptec AHA29160
3com 3C905B-TX
Gotek+CF Reader
MSDOS 6.22+Win 3.11/95 OSR2.1/98SE/ME/2000

Reply 43 of 45, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

They seem to have added even more games! These are all the current Lucas releases: http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&de … b=disney&page=1

Reply 44 of 45, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Some more Star Wars games on GOG.com!

STAR WARS DAY™ ON GOG.COM […]
Show full quote

STAR WARS DAY™ ON GOG.COM

10 HOURS AGO

SHARE TWEET SHARE
May the 4th come to GOG.com!
Star Wars Day™ is near, a time when the world comes together to celebrate the long, long history of a galaxy far, far away. And so it is, once again we combine forces with Lucasfilm and Disney to join in on upcoming May the 4th celebrations the way we know best: with new releases, a classic Digital Premiere, and peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi Saleo. Ho, ho, ho, hooo.
What do we have in store this week?
-- Star Wars: Rebel Assault I & II - a new digital premiere. The famous live-action, FMV rail shooter returns - blast through the ranks of the Galactic Empire, revisit familiar movie locations, and experience the rebel assault. Both of the classic titles come in one DRM-free package for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!
-- Collector's CD-ROM editions of: Star Wars™ X-Wing and Star Wars™ TIE-Fighter. The space-flight simulators finally become complete exclusively on GOG.com. The Collectors Edition, often considered the absolute re-release, combines upgraded graphics with the classic MUSE sound system, and a refined flight engine. It's a free upgrade to all of you that own it, and comes with every new purchase as well.
-- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy now on GOG.com. Are these the best lightsaber swingin', force-pushin' simulators ever made? Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Reply 45 of 45, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You also have to mention the Steam releases:
X-Wing Special Resampled Graphics John Williams Edition
Tie Fighter Special Resampled Graphics John Williams Edition
X-Wing vs. No Fighter (because zone = ded)
and that one with the MF and the purple hud. and i think jarjar is in it but i'm not sure, the atmosphere feels dressed for his welcome

apsosig.png
long live PCem