VOGONS

Reply 20 of 27, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Knito. But, as we all know, v. 2 of everything is always much better 😀

Now, where do you prefer to have bug reports filed? Here? Or using the bug tracker at SourceForge?

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 21 of 27, by Jiri

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Knito wrote:

I think that Jiri will be pleased about the shortcut generator.

Yes, I am pleased. 😀 Thanks, this is exactly what I had in mind. And I see, that also the empty snaps folders are now removed automatically if a project is deleted.

MiniMax wrote:

Now, where do you prefer to have bug reports filed? Here? Or using the bug tracker at SourceForge?

I am also not sure, so I will write it here. I have noticed, that if there is a space in the Snapshot Img. path, still C: is opened instead of the snapshots folder.

Reply 22 of 27, by Guest

User metadata

Hi Jiri, Hi MiniMax,

thank you for your support.

Can you imagine: I did not find the second page of my forum entry and thought that nobody was answering anymore.

Concerning bug reports: I would like to have the bug reports on my project page at sf.net:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbknitofrontend

Simply to have everything in one place and to become more accustomed with the sourgeforge interface.

The next version is near. I managed to use an external configuration script for loading and saving the projects. There still are lots of bugs and I feel that the snapshot folder will be my doom.

Before releasing the next version on sf.net I will try to fix the snapshot bug.

Gruß, Knito

Reply 24 of 27, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank
Anonymous wrote:

Concerning bug reports: I would like to have the bug reports on my project page at sf.net:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbknitofrontend

Filed 4 bugs, and 6 feature requests.
--
MiniMax

Reply 27 of 27, by Knito

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

DBFrontend 0.0.5.15 uploaded!
The new version has 4 windows, can plug in language files and reads the configuration components from an external configuration script.

Download DBFrontend 0.0.5.15 from SourceForge.net

Gruß, Knito