VOGONS

SBVGM (DOS) VGM Player

Topic actions

Reply 520 of 530, by Mr.Tibb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-18, 20:21:

Here's an update to TNDYCHK. When you have a chance, could you send the output of it?

Here you go.

Attachments

Reply 522 of 530, by Mr.Tibb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-19, 11:22:

Thank you. I'll probably DM you for additional tests. The Tandy 3100 seems to be quite a unique platform. 😀

This is awkward. I can't respond to you DM's. It says: We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.
(Not sure if you're comfortable DM'ing me your email address or something...) In the meantime, here is a screenshot of my BOOT screen and "BIOS"

Attachments

Reply 523 of 530, by OPLx

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Mr.Tibb wrote on 2024-03-20, 04:56:
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-19, 11:22:

Thank you. I'll probably DM you for additional tests. The Tandy 3100 seems to be quite a unique platform. 😀

This is awkward. I can't respond to you DM's. It says: We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.
(Not sure if you're comfortable DM'ing me your email address or something...) In the meantime, here is a screenshot of my BOOT screen and "BIOS"

I guess DMs only work if one has posted enough on here. I've attached another version of the check program. Hopefully this will reveal more information. Do you mind running it twice; run it once, then wait about 2 minutes then run it again. I think it should produce the exact same output, but just want to be sure.

Attachments

• Filename
    TNDYCHK.ZIP
    File size
    7.44 KiB
    Downloads
    9 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 524 of 530, by Mr.Tibb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-20, 13:58:

Do you mind running it twice; run it once, then wait about 2 minutes then run it again. I think it should produce the exact same output, but just want to be sure.

Here it is, twice, with a few minutes in between.

Attachments

Reply 527 of 530, by Mr.Tibb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-22, 19:18:

Here's hopefully the last test to try out. Thank you for all the help!

Here you go. No problem - my pleasure helping out!

Attachments

Reply 528 of 530, by OPLx

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Mr.Tibb wrote on 2024-03-23, 18:15:
OPLx wrote on 2024-03-22, 19:18:

Here's hopefully the last test to try out. Thank you for all the help!

Here you go. No problem - my pleasure helping out!

Wonderful! It looks like it works now! I'll have an update out hopefully before this week is over.