Version 4.1 is released (x64 version is available too).http://falcosoft.hu/softwares.html#midiplayer
1. Added automatic loading options to VST/VSTi plugins.
2. Added Bass/Treble configuration. You can invoke it by right clicking the corresponding trackbar (works only in Bassmidi/VSTi mode).
*3. Added XG style SysEx dump program change detection and CTF support for SysEx based program changes.
4. Added automatic removing of non-existent files from playlists at load time.
5. Fixed some drums related CTF issues.
6. Fixed ESC handling in modal dialogs.
**7. Many other fixes and enhancements.
* Test files for these new features:
*1. Guitar!.mid. Without CTF S-YXG50 (both WDM and VSTi) does not play Channel 3 Program 78 (Whistle). With CTF it is audible at about 1:10 - 1:48.
2. AtlantisXG_TheShadows.mid. This file uses sysex dumps for some programs. Now all the programs are displayed correctly. Moreover you can hear the right (or rather better) instruments even with bassmidi (or with any other synth that does not support XG SysEx dumps) by built-in program change emulation.
When Sysex based programs are detected the midi file type indicator becomes red (since in this case changing programs is restricted. Both repeat and rewind reset everything).
** More robust reloading of plugins at device settings changes and VSTi stop/play.
Sysex messages sent when Vsti/Bassmidi mode toggled (VSTi stop/play).
Embedded VST(i) windows centered and host panel colored with best guess.
VST(i) plugin version numbers are displayed.
Selected custom patch definition is displayed in menu.
Fixed solo/mute hanging notes when same note is played more than once (Bassmidi in 'Only kill last note..' mode and S-YXG50).
and some really minor changes ...
EDIT: Last version is 184.108.40.206