Reply 80 of 101, by 8bitbubsy
drastikterror wrote on 2020-08-30, 10:48:
I was thinking about the possibility to implement a generic midi mpu-401 driver to make Ft2 work with external devices, in a way like Impulse tracker did with the command "it /s19 /a330"
As I have written in this tread before: I don't really know how to write low-level MIDI stuff, and I don't want to touch the low-level drivers used in FT2 without the proper knowledge... Sorry.
- ASUS CUSL2 w/ i815 BIOS Tweaker
- Pin-modded Tualatin 1.26GHz 512kB @ 1358MHz
- 512MB SDRAM @ 143MHz CL2
- PCI SATA w/ 128GB Samsung SSD
- ATi Radeon 9600 XT 128MB (APG 4x, AGP clk @ ~71MHz)
- Creative Sound Blaster Live!