Reply 100 of 116, by ATauenis
Version 0.10.1 is ready.
- Fixed broken support for `ffmpeg` and `yt.bat` (youtube-dl) converters.
- Fixed broken local mode.
- Fixed `Warning: DefaultHostName setting is not applicable to this computer!` message when using a public domain name.
- Fixed work on custom ports (set from command line).
- Fixed stop of configuration file loading if it have at least 1 erroneous line. Now only really fatal errors will break loading of the file.
- Added `OnHeader` detection rule to sets of edits. Now it is not need to uncomment in webone.conf PNG->GIF converting by hand, it will be automatically enabled for browsers with very old User-Agent header (Netscape 1-3, IE 1-3).
- Default configuration file (webone.conf) now can be not only in the current directory, but also in system common configuration file directories too. The correct places for it is `./webone.conf`, `installation_dir/webone.conf`, `~/.config/WebOne/webone.conf` (`%AppData%\Webone\webone.conf`) or `/etc/WebOne/webone.conf` (`C:\ProgramData\WebOne\webone.conf`).
- Directory to save temporary files now can be set manually through `TemporaryDirectory` option. `%TEMP%` and `$TEMP` can be used in it too.
- Experimental Debian and RedHat packages for amd64/armhf are available to download.
On Kubuntu 18.04 it is installing perfectly. And uninstalling (remove/purge) too.
Download link: https://github.com/atauenis/webone/releases/tag/v0.10.1
2×Soviet ZX-Speccy, 1×MacIIsi, 1×086, 1×286, 2×386DX, 1×386SX, 2×486, 1×P54C, 7×P55C, 6×Slot1, 4×S370, 1×SlotA, 2×S462, ∞×Modern.