VOGONS

ANN: RobyDosBox 0.2 Released

Topic actions

Reply 21 of 25, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's cool but I can't use it because it won't let you pick which conf files to use or save different settings.

My suggestions:

- Make it possible to save settings under different names so you're not just stuck with one configuration.

- let you import the autoexec.bat settings of conf files so people don't have to type the whole mount c: etc. thing. I work with several conf files so the default dosbox.conf doesn't hold everything I want.

Reply 22 of 25, by C13

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

mhn...i think that you haven't even seen the Create Executable Feature. With the create executable feature you can create different .dosbox file (with the mount selected from the IDE) and you can run it directly from your desktop. Maybe you have downloaded the "old" 0.1 version. Please download the 0.2 from the dosbox homepage and post your comments 😉

http://dosbox.sourceforge.net

Please Qbix can you modify the first link on the first post? 😮

Reply 23 of 25, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ooo oops, yeah I used the direct link of Qbix thinking it was the latest version, sorry.

EDIT: I see 0.2 also loads settings from the conf file, which 0.1 didn't do. Big step in the right direction - it would be great if you could somehow pick which conf file to read though.