First post, by douglar
I'm working on a database of old computer benchmarks that I would like to make publicly available on the internet.
If you want to add your build to the database, reply to this thread and attach the text report from speedsys.
- Multiple submissions with different processors, caches, components, bios versions, or operating systems is encouraged.
- If you would like to submit many speedsys reports, please zip them into a single archive and attach them as one file.
- If you could, please give your speedsys report files a descriptive name that represents your build.
- You don't need to get too crazy with the naming because lots of identifying stuff is already in the report.
- Long file names are OK. Subdirectories are OK.
- I'd like to treat the data as public domain, so tag the attachments as such.
I only need the *.txt files. I am not planning on using photos or image files at this time.