VOGONS

First post, by fil

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hello all,

I'm running tomb raider I with NGlide through ykhwong DOSBox SVN-Daum 25 June 2013, works absolutely to perfection on my PC with Core 2 Duo and Geforce 512MB card

on 2 other pcs, 1 which is a Pentium D with Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family, and the other is a P4 3.0Ghz with Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver for 845 Chipset, both onboard, tomb raider crashes just before the 3dfx splash screen and dosbox exits

i know these cards are missing TnL caps Pixel shader, but both these PCs with onboard Intel Graphics actually run tombraider perfectly ok with both dgvoodoo and glidos, so i wonder if there's any way to get it working on DOSBox?

thanks a lot

Reply 2 of 2, by fil

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

thanks for your reply
does tomb raider work with openglide? the guide i found tells you to replace glide2x.dll in root dir from dosbox (daum or gulikoza versions) with the one from nglide (in windows system32 folder)
i did test it with the glide2x.dll that comes with ykhwong dosbox daum and it only worked with glide=emu (which runs really slow). on glide=true it crashes just before the 3dfx splash