VOGONS

First post, by Unregistered

User metadata

Id love to play Wing Commander Prophecy (aka WC V) in 3dfx mode again. Unfortunately, although it works, the mouse pointer is so slow it is unplayable. Any chance this could be fixed in the future?
Greetings and keep up the good work
Jerry

Reply 2 of 10, by Unregistered

User metadata

This is a collection of links about the WC Prophecy demo. It is quite recent, but some of them dont work any longer, it seems. After all the game is quite old now. Hope this works. I have only the retail version (3 cds)

http://www.pcgameworld.com/download.php/id/19 … name/demowc.exe

Reply 8 of 10, by krank

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Nice... a thread about a game with which I have a problem, so I don't need to create a new thread...

anyways.

I own WCP, and I love it... One problem: When I run it in direct3d mode, my crosshair and target reticules disappear! They simply sisappear! And the small yellow arrow which points the target's direction is very frayed around the edges... Could this have something to do with my using DX9a?

Reply 10 of 10, by Knab

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

in what ever directory you put openglide in ex:(c:\games\Prophecy\) , after you use openglide once (for me just selecting it as video card worked) openglide crates 2 files in what ever directory you installed it to. one of these files is OpenGLid.INI the other is just a log file, open up OpenGLid.INI with notepad or your favorite text editor and under [options] theres a line InitFullScreen=0 change 0 to a 1 , save exit and run WCP and it will be full screen. backup before changing any settings.

im using openglide Version 0.08 dont know if this works in 0.9 or higher