VOGONS

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Okay, so maybe you haven't been checking that page very often. That's OK. I've fixed search, but need to rewrite the page display code because if there are more games resulting from the search than numPerPage allows, they won't ever be displayed. I can only forsee this as being a problem if you're looking at all games with the word "the" in them, or something, but still, it needs to be fixed, ne? 😀

Please also test the sort functions with the search. I haven't.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 2, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

"Glide Support" should be removed from the sort list.

Anyhow, seems to sort okay. I'm still a little confused how the sort prioritizes things.

Pretty soon now, we should start thinking about more features (comments field, etc.) And I'd like a hard/soft game name compare feature with MobyGames, please.

Oh, and why haven't those two other lists I've found been added/merged? Fabio? Colin?

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 2 of 2, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

What liiiiiists!?
Oops, does it still say 'Glide Support'? Bah, stupid me for hardcoding everything. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'll fix it when I feel well enough to go downstairs onto my main box.
Hopefully your browser/OS has Unicode support, since the ASC/DESC are little Unicode arrows. 😀

Yes, it’s my fault.