First post, by davidhs

User metadata
Rank Newbie

Hello all, I'm David. I seem to have wandered around the forums but I think now is the best time to create a new account in here 😁

I tried to modify Munt to use the Roland D-110 ROMs dumped on the net and surprisingly it works quite well!

Although I find a few differences from the real one that I have, for example the AcouPiano1 tone in the real module seem to have shorter decay than the one in Munt.

I posted a YouTube video on demonstrating it, playing it's own demo song: Macho Memory:


Reply 1 of 3, by Spikey

User metadata
Rank Member

David, this is freaking cool! I had asked about something like this, but never got a response.

As a fellow D-110 user, I would be VERY appreciative if you could send this to me/upload it!