VOGONS

First post, by moturimi

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I haven't seen any news for about three months now. (on the munt homepage). Are there still people working on the munt project?
Is Kingguppy still alive? I haven't seen any posts in the forum in the last months from hin.

Reply 1 of 9, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I haven't seen any recent posts from KingGuppy either (that I can remember), but I have seen Canadacow. I guess he still intends to work on it, but I'm not sure when we'll see anything new.

Reply 3 of 9, by Reckless

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Canadacow lasts postings included a screenshot of the new control panel which he's been working on. KingGuppy has seemingly 'left the building' as he hasn't posted in ages 🙁 Par for the course for open source development so don't be too expectant. He (and/or others) may return one day but there's no guarantee!

Reply 5 of 9, by moturimi

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

@canadacow:
Thanks for the message, canadacow. I thought you got rid of the project.
Good to see a post from you. Any news about Kinguppy?

@Reckless:
I don't expect anything. And the project is not that important to me as it is to others, cause I have a real MT32 and CM32-L. But it's good to see that people are still getting it going. Unfortuneately I can't programm software, so that's why I can't help with the development, athough I would like to. I have not much time at the moment (as Canadacow), so I don't think I can help the project in any way.

Last edited by moturimi on 2005-06-26, 18:01. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 8 of 9, by KingGuppy

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Still here, just got back from a holiday in England. I've reserved this weekend for working on Munt and ScummVM, and should have more free time than usual throughout the next three months or so.