Common searches

Reply 20 of 25, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote:

it seems misinformation

Initially there was no misinformation from my side. He wanted to know how to convert and the method works.
I've said zmbv is lossless, but did not say he'll get no distortions as you've wrongly described it. Video may be distorted already by scaling as 1080/200 is not integer value.

pointless dosbox benchmark

The point of benchmarks is to understand the speed of CPUs in what is interesting for me and other people - DOSBox and 3D games. It's easy.

VGA palettes work with a 18-bit color space

In this case you are right. 32 bit color depth in settings is better, than 16 bit. In 1st message you've distorted my words and said no arguments to your opinion.
And in many other cases your criticism was useless or wrong, like recently you've recommended less correct benchmark for DOSBox or befor said evident bullshit that background apps can't reduce fps in a benchmark. Sometimes your emotional need to criticize outbalances your head.

The words you need to learn today: arguments, facts. While I now know more about 16 bit modes.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide

Reply 21 of 25, by Bartjaah

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm not gonna take sides or whatever, because I'm not the codec guru you guys are, but there's no need for cursing.
Thank you all for responding and helping me get passed my problem.

Maybe someone could take a look at my Jazz Jackrabbit 2 recordings (these are a bit bigger, perhaps I can record a small 1 minute clip and share it).
This also is a lossless recording but not with DosBox in ZMBV (because Jazz Jackrabbit 2 isn't a Dos-Game), but it's recorded with Bandicam.
When I use the same H264 codec/compression Zirkoni advised me to use it comes out fine. Only Adobe Premiere has audio issues. It's sounds like it's in slowmotion.
When I use VirtualDub to export only the audio (WAV) the file is not recognized by Premiere. Does anyone know what the problem here is?

You can download a large (short) bandicam Jazz2 record here; http://we.tl/6fLybFZqmf
Sorry for the 2gb, I had no choice.

Thank you in advance,

Bart.

Reply 22 of 25, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Bartjaah wrote:

When I use VirtualDub to export only the audio (WAV) the file is not recognized by Premiere. Does anyone know what the problem here is?

Files saved as File->Save Wav looks as ordinary .wav What Premiere does not like have no idea. Try to convert exported .wav to mp3 and then give it to Premiere. As alternative you may make "convert" of .avi by VLC to wav.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide

Reply 24 of 25, by Bartjaah

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thanks to you guys who helped me out I've got enough videos now to scheduled upload at least one (or sometimes more) videos a day untill 2016.
I'd like to know what you think about the channel... you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/ClassicRetroG

Reply 25 of 25, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Bartjaah wrote:

I'd like to know what you think about the channel... you can find it here: youtube.com/ClassicRetroG

It's better to announce the channel there.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide