VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by shachark1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i have a problem with the game Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession cd version
that when i get to some point the start to freeze and it sais that cine13.anm has a problem how can i solve it becuase their isn't file that name cine13.anm how can you help to fix this problem

thank you

bye

Reply 1 of 2, by frobme

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
shachark1 wrote:
i have a problem with the game Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession cd version that when i get to some point the start to freeze and i […]
Show full quote

i have a problem with the game Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession cd version
that when i get to some point the start to freeze and it sais that cine13.anm has a problem how can i solve it becuase their isn't file that name cine13.anm how can you help to fix this problem

thank you

bye

Sounds like either a copy protection issue or a bug. I checked three different versions of the Ravenloft installs I have and none of them (not even the original disk images) came with a cine13.anm.

If it turns out all the images floating about are broken I have the original around here somewhere =).

-Frob

Reply 2 of 2, by vasyl

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yet another Ravenloft error...
Looks like a bug in the game to me. There are cine00.anm to cine12.anm -- apparently some piece of code incorrectly generates file name. There may be a patch for this game somewhere but quite a few bugs in SSI games remained unpatched.