VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by bryce777

User metadata

Sorry if I am being an idiot, but I have searched the forums and also read the faq and all the info on the config file and I still don't see a way to specify multiple configurations.

I remember seeing something about this on some forum some time ago but I have no idea where, and the poster did not go into specifics.

How do I specify a config file just for one particular game? I have found that many of the games require wildly different configs.

Thanks for any help.

BTW I LOVE this product. I went to donate some money, but I completely hate paypal as I have had multiple disputes with those bastards. Is there some other way to donate??

Reply 3 of 4, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author
bryce777 wrote:

BTW I LOVE this product. I went to donate some money, but I completely hate paypal as I have had multiple disputes with those bastards. Is there some other way to donate??

Uhm we aren't allowed to have a different kind of donation as we use the sourceforge webspace and they get a percentage of the donation as well. (not that I have problems with that).

So I fear there is no other way.

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 4 of 4, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

PayPal sucks: http://www.paypalsucks.com/

I had to argue with them 3 times just to get $4.76 refunded when an eBay seller decided to take my money and not ship the item I won. They first tried to say that they had "decided in my favor" but couldn't do anything to get my money back. Pfft.