Hi. Just want to say this is a really great frontend and I appreciate your efforts on it over the last decade+ and I hate that my first post here about it is a bug report.
I'm currently using v0.82a on Windows 10 but this issue has been in previous versions. Not sure how far back, though.
I use the export/import facility a lot and there seems to be a problem when exporting - the values for fields Custom11 through Custom14 are overwritten by the values for Custom1 through Custom4. I've noticed for a while that the values of Custom1-4 have been duplicated in Custom11-14 when I've imported a DBGL archive but the significance didn't register until I recently started using Custom11 and made the column visible and my value in Custom11 was overwritten by the value in Custom1 after I exported from my 'configuring' instance of DBGL and imported into my 'playing' instance. I looked at profiles.xml in the DBGL archive file and it is happening at the export phase.
Custom11 should have value 'Core=simple' and the next three should be blank.
I tested with a freshly-downloaded full version of v0.82a and the same problem occurred.
Hope this is enough info for troubleshooting.
ETA: Another issue about Custom11 - when I click on the column heading to sort, DBGL stops responding. I have no issue sorting the standard fields or custom1-8 that way.